Friday 5 November 2010

radio idea to take through to production

Looking over the two main choices between idea 3 and 4 I have decided to take idea 3 to production as it has a character in it in my age group which would help me when writing the script and developing her character. i feel this will be easier to write about and i can make it interesting. Also, if it is to be turned into a play i would need to develop the plot which i could do by including the many issues surrounding teen pregnancy. These are issues like negative stigma, disillusion of relationship with father of the child, life choices and decision whether to keep the baby, how to cope with being a teen mother and what help is there for a single teen mother.
The shows i researched inspired me and can help me make it more realistic and more like real life.